In addition to asset management, sending and receiving digital currency via Red Packets / Giftcard, what else can ABC Wallet do?
To answer this question seriously, let's first take a look at the introduction of ABC Wallet’s official website (www.abcwallet.com):
This article will focus on how to find a great variety of interesting blockchain applications in ABC Wallet.👇
【1】What is a blockchain application?
In simple terms, blockchain applications refer to applications related to blockchain / cryptocurrency, including centralized applications such as centralized spot transactions and centralized financial tools and decentralized applications, that is, applications based on the underlying development platform of the blockchain. The data of such applications are publicly available on the chain.
【2】What interesting blockchain applications do we have in ABC Wallet?
ABC Wallet covers more than 100 interesting blockchain applications of various fields such as games, information, market, financial management and social networking, all carefully selected. These are mainly classified into categories as below: BTC-related games and applications, DApps running on ETH / EOS, and BCH-related products and services.
Entering ABC Wallet, you can see two major modules: 1. Digital Asset Card 2. DApp Square
In ABC DApp Store you will see two modules: “My Applications” and “Search”.
"My Applications" mainly contains some worthy applications, and all those starred will be put in this module. How to star and unstar applications will be mentioned later. *A useful tip: Try sliding down, and you can see the recently used applications.😄
"Search" is the entrance to a big world of blockchain applications. All the applications you want to access can be found through "Search".
【3】 As a newcomer, I have no idea of what to search. Where should I start?
For the first experience of ABC Wallet without any clue of interesting applications, you can try to search with keywords such as "BTC", "ETH", "EOS" and "BCH" to get some related applications as a start of your exploration of the novel blockchain applications.
In addition to the popular applications for your reference, you may also check the list of featured applications and applications for promo events.
【4】What can I do if I cannot find an application by searching with its name?
In addition to searching with the application name, you can also access the application by visiting the URL (website link). Why not try entering the URL and see what happens?
【5】How can I quickly open my favorite application? (How to star an application?)
You can directly search for your favorite applications, and then tap Star; in the process of using it, you can also tap "..." in the upper right corner of the application to star it if you like; the starred applications will be listed in “My Applications” permanently.
【6】Do I need to register while using the application? How do I log in through ABC Wallet?
1. In most cases ABC Wallet will automatically detect any third-party application in operation and pop up a window to remind you to select the corresponding card to log in.
2. If the card does not pop up, that usually means you need to tap Register / Login on the website of the third-party application where you may choose to log in via a wallet.
3. At present, ABC Wallet is compatible with the MetaMask (ETH) and Scatter (EOS) protocols. When you choose to log in via a wallet, tap MetaMask ( the little fox icon) or Scatter to activate the login pop-up to select a card in ABC Wallet.
【7】EOS applications require logging in with the EOS card. What if I do not have an EOS account?
Try searching for "Flash Account" and create an EOS account in 30 seconds.
【8】The application page cannot be opened and is loading slowly, and sometimes it is unavailable after opening. What should I do?
1. Some applications developed by overseas teams have the server set abroad, resulting in their slow loading or the necessity of a proxy for users in Chinese mainland. It usually takes patience to open such applications for the first time, and it will be much faster afterwards.
2. For applications that require a proxy to access, it is suggested you contact the application provider to see if it can provide a URL dedicated for Chinese mainland users~
【9】I want to play ETH games, but I don’t have any assets in the ETH card. What should I do?
You need to log in a card with balance in order to pay in applications. If there is no balance in the newly created card, you need to purchase some assets before experiencing related applications.
ABC Wallet supports logging in / switching cards on different chains. Just tap the "..." in the upper right corner of the application. (Note: After you log out the current card, the system will bring up the pop-up window to log in the card next time you make a payment )
【10】 Game access is slow, or the page is stuck in there. What should I do to such problems?
Please check your internet connection.
Try tapping "..." in the upper right corner of the application to refresh the page.
You can contact the game developer or join ABC Wallet official Telegram (https://t.me/abcwallet) for help.
【11】Are all the applications in Application Square provided by ABC Wallet? What’s the relation like between them?
2. You can view the information of the application service provider by tapping "..." in the upper right corner of the application.
3. For any problem encountered during your use of the application, please contact the customer service of the third-party application for help.
4. ABC Wallet only enables users to browse information of the applications they search for, and may or may not have partnership with the third-party applications.
【12】I am an application developer. Where should I start if I want to cooperate with ABC Wallet?
Please drop an email to email@example.com or directly submit the application through ABC Open Platform and wait for our review.